Arrival and location
Your holiday in a winter wonderland
Located at 1,793 metres above sea level and nestled between snowy slopes and white peaks lies the quaint Tyrolean mountain village of St. Christoph. The village has a long history of hospitality. A hospice was built here as early as the 14th century to offer travellers protection from the elements. Today it is the idyllic home of exclusive hotels and cosy inns. St. Christoph may be small, but it impresses with fantastic opportunities for winter sports and excursions. Look forward to an exclusive holiday in the centre of the Arlberg holiday region, surrounded by nothing but glistening white beauty. At our hotel near Sankt Anton, winter dreams come true.
All roads lead to St. Christoph
St. Christoph offers perfect conditions for a carefree winter holiday in the mountains – thanks to its combination of secluded location and excellent connection to the motorway, various train stations, and airports. Read on to find out how to reach us.
By plane (closest airports):
- Friedrichshafen: 120km – 1 hour 30 minutes
- Innsbruck: 100km – 1 hour
- Munich: 300km – 3 hours
- Memmingen: 165km – 1 hour 45 minutes
- Zurich: 180km – 2 hours
- St. Anton am Arlberg main station – 6km from the hotel
We are also happy to organise a taxi to pick you up at the station.
- via Munich – Fern pass – Landeck – St. Anton am Arlberg – St. Christoph am Arlberg
- via Stuttgart – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlberg pass to St. Christoph am Arlberg
- via Zurich – St. Gallen or Sargans – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlberg pass to St. Christoph am Arlberg
- via Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Landeck – St. Anton am Arlberg – St. Christoph am Arlberg
During your stay at Hotel Maiensee, you can park your car free of charge in our garage.